Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sketch challenge


I started this blog several months ago, but haven't posted until today. I've been stalking several papercrafting blogs the last several months and think I'm ready to share my creations.


This card was made using a sketch from Taylored Expressions Friday Cupcake Challenge. She has the best sketches.


The paper is from Memory Makers and the stamps are from Inque Boutique (love those $3.99 sets!). I used buttons from my stash, including a clear button that I backed with the same paper used on the cup. I also added flocking to the steam on the cup. Pretty straightforward, but fun to make and good for any occasion.


Thanks for visiting! I hope to post almost every weekday!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

way to go on your first post and as a challenge...wooo hooo! i'm warning you though, this blog thing is so addicting..LOL!