Thursday, July 24, 2008

My greatest creations







So, I don't think I'll do so good with every day posts. Oh well, I'm hoping for a few times a week.

I'm loving the challenges. I'm planning on trying a few more this week, especially since I've cut back on swapping.
But before I get to paper creations, I wanted to share a photo of my two greatest creations ever:





Aren't they sweet sisters? This is from a quick trip to Nashville this summer. They came with on a business trip and played with Dad while I sat in conferences all day.


It's hard to believe Emma will soon be 6. She "graduated" from the Starfish level in swim class today. She was the only one to go off the diving board.





Here's an ATC I made for a swap on Papercrafts magazine. I used a text background stamp (not sure of the company) and a retired set of SU! stamps for the Eiffel tower and poodle. The poodle is colored with Copics and popped up on some great dimensional adhesive I found at the $1 store. It's a huge pack, and they're a nice size. The ribbon is Making Memories and the flower is American Crafts. These were fun and quick, the best kind for a swap!




I'm in the process of trying to organize my scrap space. Of course I've been trying to do that for a few months now.


I think I will post some pics in another post of my before to motivate me to get to the after!

No comments: