I must be insane, but I decided to play along with Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project. I'have done the December Daily for the last two years (neither is completely finished), and thought this would be fun.
I decided to start on Saturday, since Emma's first communion was this weekend. I will probably continue through next Saturday since that will be a more typical weekend day.
So here are some shots from Saturday through Monday.
Saturday, April 17
- The day started with communion practice (forgot the camera).
- Headed to Target for a sweater to wear on Sunday. The girls bought some sunglasses from the Dollar Spot.
- We headed to a garage sale up the street where Claire picked out pink wicker furniture, just right for Barbie dolls. This markedly improved the mood for the day, keeping both big girls occupied most of the afternoon. It got even better when Grandma arrived with a tiny tea set just perfect for tiny Barbie tea parties on their new furniture.
Sunday, April 18
- Emma's communion. Lots of pictures, some tears from Mom. So proud of my little girl. She was so beautiful.
- Lunch back at home with Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Cheron. Just relaxed the rest of the day. Everyone was beat.
Monday, April 19
- Another big day for Emma---ear piercing. She was off because of communion and the timing was perfect. She only cried a little, even though one ear had to be done twice! She picked out the Hello Kitty studs, of course.
- Fun playing in the backyard with Dad and in the neighbor's tree house. We ate outside and enjoyed the clear, but a little cool, weather.