Monday, August 25, 2008

More JustRite


I created these items for my Secret Sister in a swap I'm in on PaperCrafts web site.

I used the JustRite monogram stamper with the From the library of border. I thought these would be good to use when you borrow a book to someone. They not only get a bookmark, but a reminder of who the book belongs to.

The scallop circle goes over the pages to keep your place. I got this idea from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. Check out her great video tutorials.

Next is a note set with a storage box. For this, I used the From the desk of border. The box (from my mom) is the perfect size for standard sized cards. I used just one sheet notecards for this. I distressed everything with the Old Paper Ranger Distressing Ink.



I hope she likes them. They were sure fun to make!

No comments: