Thursday, August 28, 2008

Even more JustRite



I'm having so much fun playing with my JustRite stuff and getting some great inspiration from the ongoing contest. I was so excited to have my Mizzou card featured on the blog.


For the 8X8 scrapbook page I made a custom embellishment to write out All Star First Grader and Emma's name. I made it look like a blue ribbon.


In the corner of the photo there is a custom made 1st button that I made with the large numbers and white shrink plastic. I punched two holes before shrinking so it would like a button.


I continued the button theme with the next project. I thought they make nice custom embellishments to use on a card or scrapbook page. I went with our last initial. I put them on a card so they would like store-bought buttons.

No comments: